Sunday, September 16, 2012

I just had sex!

and it felt so good!

Not right now. But Friday night. And it was great. No weird tenderness or pain. I was a little bit concerned about  overexerting my precious ovaries in the frenzied humping but everything turned out just fine! Boooooring. But still. SEX!

Saturday was also uneventful except for a horrible migraine that slowly started brewing at a dear friends birthday party. I was in denial even though  I'm very familiar with the telltale signs of an upcoming migraine, the escalating nausea, dull headache, confusion. Because I get migraines occasionally I can't say for sure whether or not this was related to the Follistim.  Headaches are one of the many vague and non-threatening side effects of every drug ever. Possibly, maybe, who knows?

Some pretty awesome news helped me get over my post-migraine hangover this morning! My ovaries are ripe enough to start my Ganirelix injections! I had my first one this morning and though the needle is teeny tiny, I've been spoiled by the Follistim pen.



Like my glam manicure? Check out this nail blog, Suck My Dick Nails .

Back to drugs. This drug is meant to PREVENT ovulation, allowing my ovaries even more time to ripen up. So, that's one shot in the AM and one in the PM. It's a getting to be sort of a hassle to stab myself in the belly everyday but luckily I don't mind needles. Also, the prefilled Ganirelix syringes just lack the sophistication of the Follistim pen. They make me feel like a drug user.  NOT GLAMOROUS OR COOL LIKE THE FOLLISTIM PEN!

It's been a few days on Follistim now, exactly 5 if we're counting, plus a 6th shot this evening.  The bloating has begun! I need to find all my empire waist dresses/shirts, tunics, leggings, and shapeless shift dresses. It's getting hard to zip my jeans and it's only going to get worse. I weighed myself today and wish I had been clever enough to weigh myself all along. Let's just say I'm a few pounds heavier than I remember. Could be my new obsession with Trader Joe's chocolate pudding. Maybe? Let's blame the drugs.

Finally, weird side-effects! Other than bloating I'm having some tenderness in the underarm lymph node area. It feels almost like a have a cold. I have extra funky pit and foot odor. Vag odor remains normal. I also want some more humping. That may be a  side-effect or could just be me. They never put that on the long, teensy tiny font warnings in the drug pamphlets. Side effects may include: HORNY!

No comments:

Post a Comment